Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I’m Alive!

Did you miss me?  Did you notice that my blog was GONE for a few days? 

NICE! 

It’s a lovely thing… my domain name expired and I had to wait for Anthony’s paycheck to buy it back.  Sheesh!  But no worries, we’re good for another year.

Lots of updates to give.  Things like “Beepio” and ‘bad guys’ and dance recitals and solar eclipse, and the time that the bug guy (pest control) came to spray and I totally forgot they were coming so I was in the shower (yeah, that was lovely) and oh so much more!  But not now.  It’s after midnight. 

Seriously I’ve been a major blog slacker and I’m kicking myself for it. 

OH!  And my new adventures…. gotta blog that, too.  So exciting!  And scary…  But I can do it, I know it! 

Anyway, just wanted to give y’all an update.  My posterity is going to go through my archives one day and see a big black hole in the timing of my writings.  They’ll be devastated. 

Can I even say… y’all?  I’m not southern.  But I did live in South Carolina for almost 2 years.  I think that totally counts.

Be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Emily said...

can't wait to read about all your adventures!