Thursday, November 4, 2010

This post needs a TITLE.. Help please

Ok, I'm going to give you the scenario without the details.  Please help me with a title so I can write the whole story.

Here's the jist of it. 

-Sunday Dinner at Mom's and Dad's house
-Mom brings up a "tradition" that no one seems to recall
-Everyone teases Mom about said "tradition"
-Mom isn't very happy
-Teasing continues and a bird goes flying

Now I need your help!  Even if I don't know you, whether you've visited my blog before or not, and even if you think you have no business at all commenting on my blog.... YOU DO!  I'm asking you to.  Please!  I love comments and visitors.  Now, get to work, people!  TITLE me up!

Also, don't forget to vote on my random poll of the week.  Who has the best FRENCH FRIES?

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Traditions are for the Birds???

Rebecca said...

I think that is a pretty good one.