Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WELL, FINE THEN!!

A dead even tie... it's a conspiracy!  Well, since the recipe poll came out even, I guess I have no other choice but to give you BOTH recipes. 

You win! 

So, later today, I will post them.  Pics and all.  Not that you really need pics because we all know what taco seasoning and ranch dressing look like but I just want to be cool and post pics, okie dokie? 

By the way, the title of this post is kind of an inside joke.  I really should write it here and let you read about it.  Maybe one of these days.  So funny!  Or maybe it's just one of those "had to be there" things. 

Oh, and have I mentioned that my girls have started their dance classes?  No, I haven't... but now you know.  Dang it!  That reminds me, I still need to blog the lemonade stand.  I'm so behind. 

But that's only partly true... K and A have started, H starts tonight.  I have no doubt that she'll love it just as the other two have so far.  I know that one of my best pals from Jr. High has a daughter (on a competition team) that attends at that particular studio as well but I haven't bumped into her yet.  Where are you Hydie?  (Ok, it's really Heidi but she started spelling it Hydie way back when and pronouncing it a bit different, too.)  Just remember that if I run into you, and I haven't seen you for quite some time, my face is bound to turn beet red as soon as we bump into each other.  I don't know why, it just happens.  My face turns red quite often... it's one of my weak points.  How do I stop it?  I'm such a nerd!

Wow, this post has really gone off into left field.  Sorry about that.  I have lots of posts coming... WATCH OUT!!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I'm excited to hear about the dance classes and the lemonade stand. :)