Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snapple Facts!

Remember when I told you about the Snapple lids?  Well, now it's time for your daily dose of Snapple Lid Facts!  Ok, I won't really give you a daily dose.  I only have 5 lids at the moment and we're not Snapple drinkers around these here parts so until I get more....  Now I'm kind of wishing I had the other 50-75 that I threw away.  Hmm, bummer!  Well, here they are...

  1. Snails have teeth!  (I'm curious about this one)
  2. A chameleon shoots out its tongue to catch prey at speeds faster than a fighter jet. 
  3. The plastic things on the ends of sholaces are called aglets.
  4. All scorpions glow!
  5. Strawberries contain more vitamin C than oranges.
And there you have it!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Who knew? Now I'm wishing you had those other lids too. :)