Monday, July 4, 2011

Clean Eating Challenge: Step 7 -- Exercise

Now that you are eating clean while still eating your favorite junk food (in moderation, right?), it's time to start exercising. 

Maybe you already are and that's great! 

I would love to say that I know exactly what you should be doing for exercise but indeed, I do not!  I can tell you what I recommend, however.  Cardio at least 3 times per week and strength training 3 times per week.  They can be done together or on completely separate days.  But I can almost guarantee that if you are only doing one or the other, you won't get the results you want. 

As frustrating as that is, it's the truth.  With cardio only, you might see some weight loss (if that's what you're going for) but your shape will not change.  With strength training only, you might feel stronger but you may never see any weight loss.  And continuing to eat well will only aid in your results.  I promise.  Less cheating means for better results. 

So, get to it!  Simple enough, no?  And if you have any questions or anything about clean eating (or anything else) feel free to ask.  I can't promise to know the answer for sure but I promise to try and find out.

No comments: