Friday, July 8, 2011

**Sigh**

Well, I'm still having issues with the other blog.  Grrr!  I have yet to figure out the header thing. 

But, no matter.  I'm focusing on this on for the moment. 

So, hello! 

I can't believe I haven't even blogged our 4th of July yet.  What a slacker!  For those of you that live in Utah, were you as amazed by the new Utah legal fireworks as I was?  Our whole neighborhood was lit up all weekend and into the first of the week.  My kids got all excited because they could see them from their beds.  C was especially excited!  He kept telling us "The fireworks in the trees, huh!" 

His excitement was contagious when he was able to actually sit outside and watch the fireworks.  My cousin that lives just around the corner from us invited us over with her family to watch some on Saturday night, then on Sunday a neighbor invited us over.  They do a pretty large display every year.  But C was so excited every time a loud one was lit (the fountains) and he'd stomp his feet and clap his hands really hard and fast. 

It was the funniest thing ever.  Of course it's one of those had-to-be-there moments so I'm sure you're not laughing, but we were.  I think it was his way of not being scared. 

And now I'm off, again, to mess with my ever so frustrating new blog.  Come by and visit!  And I'd even let you leave a comment or two.  Just so I feel better.  ;) 

No comments: