Sunday, April 10, 2011

So I have this really smart friend...

Alright, I have a friend that commented on my results post and told me how to hide the area of concern in a pic. Why must I have such smart friends?  I was perfectly content with only showing my back side but... Thanks a lot, Montie!!  Just kidding, I appreciate it.  It's good to show my results, right?  

Why is it so hard for me to show the tummy area?  Probably because I have a bit of the 'mommy tummy' going on.  Not for long, I hope but I don't think it's too terrible for having 5 kids stretch it out... **agree with me, even if you don't ;)**

I've decided that Anthony and I need to work on taking pics at the same angle.  We were standing taking pics in the first ones, after 30 days we decided to sit and take pics.  I like the standing angle MUCH better.  

You may wonder why my face is blocked on the 'after' pic.  Well, that's because I'm a nerd.  Call me vain but I look like a total gimp in that one and I don't want to show my face.  I hadn't done anything at all with myself that day and the pic looks like I have buck teeth and I haven't slept in years.  

Anyway, here's the before and after FRONT view. 

Do you see it?  I HAVE ABS!  There's still a layer of frosting on them but one day.... it'll be gone!  Can't wait for the 60 day pics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just laughed out loud at: "still a layer of frosting on them" and nearly choked on my ice water! So adopting that, but I think my "abs" have a four layer cake on top of them.

Jessica said...

Oh geesh, on my hub's computer - that was me, Jessica from www.balancingeverything.com

Brooke said...

Jessica, I'm so glad I could help you out with your 'fat vocabulary'.

And thanks for visiting my blog. It kind of feels like a celebrity visiting... I feel special!