Friday, April 1, 2011

In desperate need

You know the guys that grow their hair out but never really do it... Do you know who I'm talking about? 

I'm not sure how to accurately describe them.  I picture them perfectly in my head but since I am unable to allow you access into my brain, you won't see what I see. 

The ones that grow out their thick, wavy hair to about the middle of their back, never gel it, mousse it, comb it?, or do anything that might resemble 'trying' to make their hair look good... I mean, you've got the guys with the bone straight hair and if they want to grow it out, whatever, far be it from me to tell you how to wear it.  And then there are the guys with the long, gorgeous, beautiful locks that are absolutely to die for... if you're a woman!  But again, who am I?  Anthony used to wear a mullet looooooooooooong before I ever knew him... in high school.  But he seriously has the most beautiful curls.  And he actually DID his mullet *cringe*. 

But I'm talking about the guys with the extremely wavy (not to be confused with curly) and mega frizzy hair.  I'm trying with all my might to think of a celebrity to give you a mental picture.  I've got nothin'. 

Anyway, that is seriously what my hair looks like if I let it air dry after a shower.  No gel, no mousse, no spray, just all natural.  Brush it and let it air dry. 

Please, don't be jealous!  This is the very reason I won't post a picture.  How rude of me to flaunt such a feature! 

In all seriousness, I need a haircut PRONTO! 

Thank goodness for hair straighteners!  What would I do without it?

I'm very seriously contemplating letting Anthony cut it.  It can't get any worse than it is.  If nothing else, take the bottom 3 inches off where the straightener has made itself known in the form of split ends and breakage points.  I think that's what those little white balls are called, no?

1 comment:

Shar Mommy said...

A bunch of people in our ward cut hair and for FREE! try Melissa Degean or Becky Lindgren.