Thursday, October 20, 2011

What do YOU want?

I’ve been giving some serious thought as to what it is that you, my readers, would like from my blog.  I realize that my blog is kind if here, there and everywhere.  I have plenty of random thoughts to go around and my real life is… well, it just happens, like every day… WEIRD.

I’m in the kitchen a lot because I have 5 kids and a husband.  I’m pretty sure they need to eat.  Am I right?  We try to follow a clean diet but you might not know it considering that much of what I post is junk food!  Would you like more healthy recipes?  More junk?  More recipes in general?  LESS recipes?

My desire to craft is much stronger than my ability either because of time or money.  Crafting can take up a lot of both, if you know what I’m sayin’.  However, I plan to pick up on that more. 

I homeschool my kids and that takes up much of my time.  I realize that many people may have questions about that.  Are you hoping to see more posts about that area of my life? 

Would you like to see more kid projects and ideas? 

Trust me, I’ve got plenty to say about all of the above and I realize you may get frustrated that I have so many random topics going on.  It’s just much easier for me to do it all in one place rather than having several different blogs to update.  But, in case you haven’t noticed, you DO have the option of subscribing to only the areas you are interested in.  Or, if you like hearing about all my random babblings, I would LOVE for you to subscribe to the main feed or follow via Google Friend Connect.  That way, you’ll stay updated on it all.

I also plan on adding a new category called ‘My Faith’ (look for it in the very near future) where I will talk about my feelings as I learn more about my Savior through scripture study (and my new church calling… YIKES!!). 

So, now it’s your turn.  What is it that you like (or not like… be nice!)?  What would you like to see more or less of?  Do you have any questions at all for me, about anything?

Please, feel free to email me at babblinbrooke 22 {at} gmail {dot} com (no spaces) or leave comments.  I love hearing from all of you.  It really does brighten my day!  I’ve ‘met’ a lot of great people through my blog and hope to continue meeting more.  I love making new friends!

I’m only one person and I know I can’t please everyone but I want to try and give you what it is that you started reading my blog for in the first place if possible.  Don’t be shy. 

And thanks so much for reading. 

Sincerely,

Brooke

P.S.  This blog will still reflect me and who I am.  It will remain pretty random at times.  I would just like to give you more of what you want in the process. 

And now, enjoy a random pic of C burying H and A in leaves.

leaves

1 comment:

Cari said...

I found your blog from the Latter-Day Homeschooling site and loved the articles you have written for them. I enjoy reading your blog because you have a fun personality and always have something funny to write about. I think it's great to have a variety of things- it keeps it interesting. I'm always interested in homeschooling ideas and of course recipes!